Monday, April 26, 2010

Ritz Teppamyaki and Sushi Bar, Eureka, CA

The Ritz has moved! Their new location is absolutely beautiful! Harbor front view and wonderful atmosphere, slightly smaller than the old location down on F st. The best news of all even with the new better location the prices remain the same! I've had dinner here many times sense I moved to Eureka. The Ritz doesn't have the best online reviews or even the best reputation. I believe this place has changed sense when a lot of people first reviewed it, and I also think the new view makes it a really fun place to go to now. The Teppamyaki is really good! It's worth giving one more try if you aren't sure, and if you've never gone I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! One of my favorite rolls is the Kaleidoscope roll. Pictured here is a rainbow roll and Jaque's Special, both with soy paper.